UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Jobs Recruitment 2022 www.upsc.gov.in 160 Agricultural Engineer, Lecturer, Assistant Hydrogeologist Post Apply Online
****Organization Company Name****
Recruitment 2022 Vacancies Details:-
=>>Total Recruitment. –
Name and no. of recruitment –
01. Senior Agricultural Engineer – 07
=>>Jobs Location –
=>>Jobs Type –
Age Criteria –
Candidates He/She not be more than _40 Years .
Candidates age relaxation of the rules of the post For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
Candidates should have done Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare, Bachelor degree in Law, Bachelor Degree in any Discipline, Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering or Technology, B.El.Ed/ B.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ M.PHIL/ PH.D/ M.Ed/ MA, Masters degree in Psychology/ Sociology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Botany/ Zoology/ Philosophy/ Mathematics/ Geography/ History/ Political Science/ Economics/ Language (English/ Hindi)/ Computer Science / Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Geology/ Agricultural Chemistry or its equivalent Education from a recognized university. For Post Wise Education Go To Detailed Advertisement
•Shortlist (basis of application)
•Visit and verify Official recruitment Recruitment of STPI. Candidates should have done .
Pay Scale –
Rs. Level-11 (Post 1), Pay Matrix of Level-7 (Post 2,9), Pay Matrix of Level-8 (Post 3-5,7,8), Pay Matrix of Level-10 (Post 6,10-18) Per Month as per .
Application Fee –
General/Obc Interested candidates for the application fee is here 25/- & All other interested candidates (PH / ST / SC) application fee is here Nil
How To Apply –
• Go to official website http://upsc.gov.in
• Find the “Recruitment” link and click on it.
• Search for the Recruitment regarding this recruitment and select it.
• Read the official Recruitments carefully.
• Download the application format given in the Recruitment and fill it with prescribed details in the form correctly.
• Then, after creating an account, look for the registration process and then press the Send button.
Important Dates –