GSECL (Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited) Jobs Recruitment 2023 www.gsecl.in 259 Accounts Officer, Vidyut Sahayak Post Apply Online
) Has Published Recruitment Vacancy Recruitment Invited Application Form For 259 Accounts Officer, Vidyut Sahayak All Candidates Are Required To Check Recruitment Details for Advertisements and Apply Online Candidates Who Applying For Software Technology Parks of India Recruitment 2023 Should Be Check Vacancy Recruitment Details Before Applying.More Information Are Given Below ( For More Vacancy Related detail Click on www.Indhot.com )
****Organization Company Name****
Recruitment 2023 Vacancies Details:-
=>>Total Recruitment. –
Name and no. of recruitment –
01. Accounts Officer – 06
=>>Jobs Location –
=>>Jobs Type –
Age Criteria –
Candidates He/She not be more than 31 Years (Post 1,7), 36 Years (Post 2-6,8) Years .
Candidates age relaxation of the rules of the post For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
Candidates should have done Mechanical Engineering, B.E./B.Tech, B.Sc.(Chemistry), B.A., B.Com. B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A., CA / ICWA, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent Education from a recognized university. For Post Wise Education Go To Detailed Advertisement
•Shortlist (basis of application)
•Visit and verify Official recruitment Recruitment of STPI. Candidates should have done .
Pay Scale –
Application Fee –
General/Obc Interested candidates for the application fee is here 500/- & All other interested candidates (PH / ST / SC) application fee is here 250/-
How To Apply –
• Go to official website http://gsecl.in
• Find the “Recruitment” link and click on it.
• Search for the Recruitment regarding this recruitment and select it.
• Read the official Recruitments carefully.
• Download the application format given in the Recruitment and fill it with prescribed details in the form correctly.
• Then, after creating an account, look for the registration process and then press the Send button.
Important Dates –
The Deadline For Online Registration Of Applications Is: